Marc, has established himself as one of the UK’s leading Entertainers in Psychological entertainment and Mind Reading. He has also built up a strong reputation as a Trade Show Presenter and crowd gather for many leading companies around the world. Marc has recently been appointed managing director of the group by Trevor Liley in order to meet the growing challenges of this demanding business environment. Marc ensures a seamless blend of mind reading and psychological entertainment that delivers a companies corporate sales message. Marc Paul’s expertise make for a winning combination for any organisation wanting to stand out from the crowd and achieve outstanding business results.
Marc has clocked up hundreds of hours performing and presenting on the trade show floor. He has what it takes to make your exhibit stand out from the rest and will also ensure that your business message is delivered with impact and professionalism.
Marc Paul – Additional Show information:
Marc Paul Mind-reader…so be careful what you are thinking!
Marc Paul has been a successful performer for over 25 years. During this time he has made regular appearances on British TV. These include…
Equinox – Secrets of the Psychics (Channel 4), Paul McKenna’s Paranormal World (ITV1)
Mysteries (BBC1) and Secrets (BBC1)
In 1999 he got the opportunity to create and perform in his own 16 episode series for cable TV called “Mind Games”. This show was seen by the judging panel for the World Magic Awards in Las Vegas and as a result Marc won the title of “Best Mind-reader” for that year. On Christmas Eve 2002 he appeared on the BBC’s Parkinson show and amazed Michael and his guests Tom Jones, Martine McCutcheon and Alistair McGowan.
More recently you may have seen him heading up the mentalism show as part of the BBC’s History of Magic series and crossing swords with Ann Robinson on a special celebrity edition of “The Weakest Link”
In the latter part of 2011 Marc was chosen to be part of an X-Men live event that launched the X-Men First Class movie. He appeared on radio, TV and various on-line media and was dubbed “The real-life Professor X”.
He also in 2011 he filmed a series of interviews for “TV’s 50 Greatest Magic Tricks”. The programme features one of Marc’s own original routines.
Marc’s powerful show is suitable for any audience. It is delivered with outstanding showmanship that will make you believe in the impossible. Throughout the show the audience are fully involved with interactive mind games and demonstrations including:
- Lightening Calculation. The audience creates a sum that Marc solves faster then a calculator!
- It’s all in the Eyes. Three people try to conceal their thoughts but their eyes give away what they are thinking.
- Challenge Thought Reading. A sceptic is invited to take the stage and set the conditions of a test.
- Body Language Skills. The whole audience is taught to read body language and how to spot when someone is lying. Then, just for fun, we test who in the group is the best liar!
- The dramatic finale Marc simply plucks thoughts from random peoples’ minds revealing intimate information like the names of old school friends, telephone numbers, mothers’ maiden names, favourite films, birthdays, the names of family pets, car registration numbers…in fact no thought is safe!
“InfoSecurity Europe 2014 exceeded our expectations. A 64% increase in contacts made compared to 2013 and significant leads and opportunities identified in our post-show follow up. Marc Paul’s performance was a key component to our show success as he captured the crowds and delivered our brand message with his tailored infotainment. Partnering with Trevor Liley and The Magic Group early and collaborating on our infotainment messaging, stand design and lead generation strategy really paid off for us.“